Tuesday 20 June 2017

Welcome to my blog!

It has been almost several days since I started my blog but I don't have any idea about how to manage my own blogsite. But my internet connection seemed to erratic these past few days that is why I cannot venture in my blogging engagements. Now that my internet connection became fast and stable (in fact, PLDT fixed the internet antenna yesterday [June 19, 2017], which resulted in a dramatic improvement in speed), I decided to try my luck at blogging again. This is my third time to establish this blog this time on Blogger and it felt easy to create and manage it. I only have difficulty in applying themes, but it ended up with one of my favourite colours that catches my eye - the colour green.

Well, anyway, I would like to welcome all of you to my blog! Why do I choose the name NEENJITSU? I read one of the racing programs on Facebook and the name Neenjitsu really caught my attention. That is why I am having to use this name for this blog site.

What is my blog all about? (for the visitors who are reading my posts here, of course, you are welcome here.)

Actually, I usually post anything and everything under the sun (of course, a wide range of topics are posted here, even the controversial ones, just look at my header). From technology to entertainment, from weather to radio and everything in between. I also post them in Taglish since many of those readers from the Philippines are understanding Tagalog and English at the same time (in case if you are a "foreignoy" or a "foreignay", you might understand what I post here). I also post in straight English for those who did not understand Tagalog as well as the foreign readers here.

Well, anyway, the owner of this blog is Jebi. In case if you don't know me, I am a simple yet outspoken 28-year-old boy from the Philippines who loves music, weather, radio and TV and I also love sports and I am also a news buff. I also listen to the radio just to get the latest news from my native country the Philippines, and also I am the oldest in the brood of 4. Now you know the real owner of this blog is. So you better judge not by looks or so.

Hope you enjoy your stay here in my blog. If you have any questions, feel free to comment here. You can also follow me on Twitter at @JebiTdelaCruz. Let's be friends there also. :)

Till my next blog post, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment