Wednesday 12 July 2017

Neenjitsu Blog welcomes @neenjitsu20, the official Twitter space - in 100 words (exactly!)

Neenjitsu Blog has an official Twitter account (finally!)
INSTANT COMMUNICATION. This seems to be a space to share your thoughts and ideas.

Twitter continues to evolve seemingly into an instant communication tool which anyone could express ideas in the form of tweets.


Twitter continues to evolve seemingly into an instant communication tool which anyone could express ideas in the form of tweets - 140 characters (or even less, including trending topics, hashtags, etc.).

Speaking of Twitter, I would like to inform the readers of this site that we have a Twitter account (I just created it a few minutes ago!) designed just to share my thoughts and ideas written in this blog I posted everyday (even my controversial and random stuff, too!)

Follow me at this site: @neenjitsu20.



No comments:

Post a Comment