Wednesday 19 July 2017

Today's Food for Thought (July 19, 2017)

Images courtesy of Praradromo
"Keeping score of old scores and getting even always make you less than you are. Forgive.  It is something you do for yourself. It is saying 'thank you' for all the experiences that came your way. It is conquering what trapped you in the past – because you are worthy of your future.  When you forgive, you bring compassion and understanding not only to the person who wronged you; you bring it upon yourself.  You reclaim and value yourself more.  For as you forgive, you love. And as you love, God’s light shines upon you.  In His eyes love is always present; in His heart forgiveness is always there; in His embrace no one is ever alone."

--- oOo ---

In other topics, I have decided to rename this blog due to low reader turn out since it was launched probably a month ago when I tried my third attempt at blogging. I am now using the new URL address https://iamtheinvictus.blogspot.com starting today to let my readers know about what's going on in about me and the rest of the world through a wide range of topics for every blog reader. What is the meaning of this new name? I AM THE INVICTUS means "I am the UNDEFEATED in Latin." I hope you enjoyed reading my posts here in this blog. Be sure to follow also @JebiTdelaCruz and @neenjitsu20 on Twitter.

Till my next blog post,

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment